- Sq. Ft.
- Year Built
Design Is In The Details.
Amazing 1915 Craftsman charmer perched on the view side of Alaska Junction w/expansive views of the Cascades and Mt. Rainier. Extremely convenient to Alaska Junction amenities, with a walk score of 85. Sun-filled main level, and 180+ degree views to the east! Basement has been partially finished, and contains 3/4 bath, ready to finish for added living space. Updates include newer foundation, plumbing, electrical, furnace, and more. Alley access to spacious garage and additional parking spaces.
Extraordinary properties are different at every level.
- MLS ID: 1674828
- Area: West Seattle
- Bathrooms: 2 (1 full, 1 three-quarter)
- Community: Alaska Junction
- County: King County
- Elementary School: Buyer To Verify
- Flooring: Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- High School: Buyer To Verify
- Interior Square Footage: 1,300
- Junior High School: Buyer To Verify
- Lot Size: 50'x115'
- Lot Size Sq. Ft.: 5,750
- Lot Style: Alley, Curbs, Paved Street, Value In Land
- Property Type: Residential
- Style: Craftsman
- Year Built: 1915
- Web ID: BSBDZ7
- Site Features: Deck, Gas Available
- Bus Line Nearby?: Yes
- Exterior: Wood
- Heating / Cooling: Forced Air
- Parking Type: Garage-Detached, Off Street (2 Spaces)
- Roofing: Composition
- View: City, Mountain, Partial
- Water Source: Public
Taxes and Fees
- Taxes (Est): $6,214
- Taxes (Year): 2020